Gluten Free Chilli Chicken and Chorizo Pasta is a quick and simple recipe to follow for a delicious and spicy meal.
Preparation time-10 minutes
Cooking time-15-20 minutes
- 3x Cups of gluten free pasta
- 1x Pack of 400g diced chicken (cut into small cubes)
- 1/2 a chorizo sausage (sliced)
- 1x Red pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1x Garlic clove (crushed or thinly sliced)
- 1x Large red chilli (thinly sliced)
- 2x Spicy bird eye chillies (thinly sliced)
- 1x Carrot (sliced)
Place the pasta into boiling water and cook for approximately 10-15 minutes making sure the pasta is soft. Put the carrots into a separate pan of boiling water and cook until soft. Whilst the pasta and carrots are boiling, heat some cooking oil in a large saucepan and fry the chicken until it is thoroughly cooked. When the chicken is cooked add the chorizo sausage, red pepper, garlic clove, red chilli and spicy bird eye chillies into the saucepan, stirring occasionally for approximately 2 minutes. When the pasta and carrots are fully cooked add them to the saucepan and mix all the ingredients together allowing the juices to infuse into the pasta.
Serve with parmesan cheese and parsley. I cant wait to see all your pictures of you making this amazing dish! Happy Cooking!